Saturday, December 25, 2010

With the Truth About the PPD's Leaders...

Pontiac Police 

Since I got this new case going on with Val Gross a man that's my friends on Facebook has hit me up to tell me his story.  He says that his brother is doing 30 years in prison for nothing.  He says there was a bunch of lies and disgruntled testimony that went down at the trial.  He asked me to tell his story, and I told him that I was more than willing to hear his story.  He hit me back and said, "That's okay, you not going to believe it, anyway."  I proceeded to tell him that he needs to learn how to tell his own story.  He gotta be able to express what he knows in his own words.  I am fortunate and my father was a writer.  He passed along to me the ability to express myself in words both printed and oral.  I do a good job and love it.

I'm not 100% sure if I have it down to a science, because I like to combine street slang with proper English, although I know all the rules, sometimes they just don't apply.  I'm going to do my best all the days of my life to make what I feel known with truth and honesty.  The truth is a wonderful thing, and doesn't cause as much strife as some would believe.  The truth is th end of the tale, but with a lie it seems to continue on.  For example, the truth will be told about Valard Gross, he will be known as a liar.  Even if people already knows that, nobody had a forum to discuss his lies.  There was no place for all the truth about his lying to be heard; not until now.  Clarence Phillips - - RIP, was obviously as crooked as we all thought he was.  Since Val was his Chief, it's pretty safe to say that he was dirty.  He as Mayor of our city was also entwined in the drugs in Pontiac.

I've been holding back on this subject until I was fully aware.  I don't want to be found guilty of Slander, because the truth is what this blog is all about.  I was told a few years ago that Clarence Phillips had occasion to play for the other team.  Since his eldest son has had the same lover since high school, and they even went to college together (for a time), I'm inclined to believe it.  Now the hard part of this is that Val must play sometimes, too.  I'm not going to be vicious, because I have family who have played for the other team at one time or the other, and some who still do.  I know that Paul is bi-sexual, because his ex-girl friend was my best friend.  She told me that he liked men, and that when they broke up he went to live with a man.  He called him his "roommate", but she wasn't going to be fooled by that lie.  It added insult to injury as far as she was concerned, and it was a huge hit to her ego.

I want to remind you that all of this is a mighty blow for me.  I did not see any of this in Val.  Now that I think about it, maybe there were some feminine gestures that could be questioned.  I guess you could dissect any instance or circumstance rightfully once you have been removed from them both physically and emotionally.  As people who have the tendency to see things as we want them to be, and not as they are.  This could cause us to be wrapped in all kinds of relationships and activities that aren't healthy or good for us.  We are creatures of emotions and what feels good, is usually what we feel is good for us.  We tend not to attend to those things that are broken, but rather suppress them with alternative things, such as drugs or alcohol.  So we have a society of broken people without hope.  These people gather together to form groups of people who are broken, and become what's wrong with our society.  It's not a bad thing to be involved with people like you.  Even the Bible warns us of disagreeable and contrary relations.  It's what you do in those groups that will cause people to question your association.

In Pontiac, it seems it's used to breed more of the same kinds of individuals.  Unless you are able to change and be like them, you are kicked out of the loop and forced to live in poverty and shame.  Nobody helps you or tries to give you any support, because your not like them.  In this city, you have to be a drunk, drug addict or homosexual or all three to survive.  If you're smart enough and get a degree, then you can have a very important job that allows you to steal and get high all at the same time.  That's always the case in Pontiac, and I have never seen so many "important" people with fucked up grills (teeth) in my life.  It seems that no one even cares, but welcomes these people into the fold.  Quicker than a person like myself who is drug-free.  Again, you can do drugs, but it's wrong to make employment and feeding your children,contingent on doing them.  And don't get a habit that's out of control, because they will turn their backs on you, until you can "get yourself together" again.

It's safe to say, these people don't mind sending "Innocents" to jail or prison.  They are "Butt Fuckers" and "Lady Lickers", and they don't care if someone else is forced to indulge.  That's why the first thing they did was put me in jail, because that's where they think I would change my mind about women.  Then prison was a sure fire plan that would send me to "the other side".  I was lucky, because their were narcotic cops all across the State, who sent their snitches to take care of me.  Plus, the women from this city and other cities who wanted the chance at parole one day.  I got the chance to be me at all times.  Although I'll never be the same, I have kept my ideas about homosexual sex my own and didn't participate in those activities.  Things like that should be a choice and not forced upon anyone. That especially includes a man, since the act is so forceful and invasive.

When the truth comes out about Val being a liar, many of the men that he helped put away will want to have their cases revisited.  Even the man who murdered my old employee, who Paul McDougal was the detective on his case might be questioned, because Paul is guilty of domestic abuse himself.  Everything these men have ever done as police officers, detectives and Chief will be under the scrutiny of the public and judicial system.  When it is found out that Val lied about our relationship, those people in prison that he testified against 20 years ago, will ask for a new trial.  If his being honest and truthful in any case involving a man or woman still incarcerated, it will all be questioned.  Many will ask for new trials and for their cases to be revisited.  His commitment to drugs, corruption and homosexuality is going to cause him irreparable harm.  All of his stories of realizing he would be Chief as a child will be nothing, and people will see him as the man he really is.  He told Mara McDonald that he was never involved in any kind of "relationship" with me.  That's a lie, and a lie continues as I said before.  It will grow larger than his career.

In years to come, his legacy will permeate this city's history.  He will be the Police Chief who left his office in disgrace and dishonor.  All of this because a loyalty to crime, homosexuality and drugs.  these being all the things a man in his position should detest, or not make it key in decision making.  I know he is sitting at home today wondering, "How in the hell did this thing get so out of my control?"  I'll tell you Val, it's peripheral chicken "coming home to roost."   This is who their leader is this is what our police department is; and that is really a shame.  His pettiness and not wanting to be talked about has made him a into nothing.  A man without a legacy and a man unable to tell the truth...SMH

No comments:

Post a Comment