Friday, December 24, 2010

Val Gross is a Sick Puppy

Valard Gross
Pontiac Chief of Police
News Flash:
I was looking through my blog last night, because I told you it's been blowing up; right?  I went to all the articles in the "source" URL's and clicked on.  I read an article from some Michigan website.  Yeah, people it's all over the State.  This guy had a more flattering picture of me, but he said something I didn't know.  Something that is very crucial to my case pending in court for "Stalking" Chief Gross.  His wife lives at that house I went to!!!  So he sent me to his ex-wife's house?  Nobody in this area reported that, because I guess it would look better if I didn't know where the hell I was that day.  I knew the lady picking weeds from her gutters had told me that Val's wife and son lived there, but I thought she was disgruntled.  I thought she was tired of seeing Val's "dates" coming in and out the house he use to live in with his wife, and that she and the ex-Mrs. Gross had been friend.  Believe me, I didn't have a clue that he didn't live there.  I surely did not know that his ex lived there.  Oh my gosh, I feel so stupid!

I'm on this blog saying that he was trying to get me over to his "Man Cave" to have sex, and that fool had sent me over to his ex-wifes house?  I went over why in my mind, and could only come up with one reason.  That fool was trying to set me up the entire time!  That's why he wanted to meet me at 50th District Court.  He wanted to turn around and make it seem like I am further harassing her by going to her job.  It's safe to say that I haven't been to the courthouse since I've been home.  The police have occasion to be there. I didn't want to go there for anything, not even when my brother was having issues with his State fees.  I was on a tether at the time.  A woman who worked there wanted us to pay another $600 for his fines and fees he had prior to going to prison.

She kept sending my brother letters and stuff, but in an effort for him to stop being able to only get $50 a month, my Mom had paid all those fines and fees.  I don't need to tell you my brother was pissed, a "jail house lawyer" himself, he wanted to file papers to reveal the scam.  Having been a criminal in Pontiac, he knows all the tricks of stealing money in this city, ans he said this was surely one of them.  This woman was working his last nerve.  The Courthouse should go to a "Money Order only Policy".  Keeping track of where they originate from on being cashed.  Because I told you about the banking system, and they still could be cashed.  With Money Orders there would be a paper trail for possible Prosecution.  That would come with a yearly outside audit, thieves hate two things; audits and paper trails.

Then this woman started her campaign to get more money out of us.  My brother wanted me to go see her at the courthouse, but I refused.  I didn't want even a chance meeting with Steve.  I'm not saying that he would want to make it a big deal, but as you can see Pontiac Police are pretty dirty.  We may have been forced into another trial and he knows I am so tired of that.  I stay 1000 ft. away from him or his property or his "hang outs".  Since detectives have to appear in court on a regular basis, I stay away from there, too!!!  When Val told me to meet him at the courthouse, he saw me cringe.  Then he reassured me with an attitude that tried to show that this whole stalking thing was ridiculous, and stated, "They can't stop you from going to the Courthouse!"

I relented and agreed to meet him there that Monday, December 13, 2010.  It was so cold that day and it had snowed all Saturday evening and all day Sunday.  I hadn't moved my car since going to Val's "house" on Saturday afternoon.  It took me a half an hour to clean off my car, and when I had finished I couldn't open my driver's side door.  Once I did get it opened, I couldn't get it closed.  I was so frustrated, I almost went upstairs, got a bucket of hot water and dash it on the whole damn door.  After a few quick prayers it shut.  The Courthouse is just five minutes from my house, and I was still about 10 minutes early for our meeting.

I had gone to the Chief Flye's office to use the phone and after helping the young lady re-tape the Christmas decorations I had torn down with my sweater using the phone, I went back out to ask if the "Chief" had shown up.  The man running the front security desk said, "Yeah, he just went upstairs."  I took to the stairs and looked around.  Val was no where in sight, went back downstairs and asked the guy was he sure he was up there.  He then said, "He's in the jury room."  I went to the jury room, but could only see Bryan Flye and I aksed him if he had seen Val.  He pointed to his ex-wife's courtroom and said he might be in there.  I left him in the jury room and went into her courtroom, but I didn't see Val. (Now I know they call Bryan Flye "Chief", too)

There was a couple sitting in there waiting for court to begin.  It was so bad outside, I'm not sure if his ex was even in the building, because by then it was around 9:15 and she hadn't started court.  I asked the couple if they had seen Val and they shrugged, I looked towards her office, but didn't think it would be wise.  I'm always uncomfortable around her, and I don't think she even knows who I am.  I know who she is, and I feel a bit guilty about what happened 20 years ago.  I don't like to date married men and have never been in a real relationship with one.  My childhood, I believe, was ruined by those kinds of slight towards another woman.  I don't ever see a cause to be with a man who has chosen to align himself with another.  If he is on her side, then who is on mine?  Half a man will never do!

Now, this man is either thinks he is smarter than most or he is just plain crazy.  When I spoke with him at Oakland County, I can remember him keeping his hands in his pocket, but maybe he didn't where a ring that day at all.  I swear I don't remember why I didn't see his wedding band.  When I showed up at Night Riders, he pointed to his wife.  I was shocked and exclaimed, "You got married; again!"  He told me he had, and you could have knocked me over with a feather.  So what the fuck he send me to his ex-wife's house for?  Moreover, why did he want to meet at the Courthouse?  I tell you why, he's trying to set me up for "Stalking" him.  I have exhausted every other venue in this city trying to stop Paul McDougal from ruining my life.

I've made formal complaints to City Council members Lee Jones, Kermit Williams and Patrice Waterman.  I have written letters to the State of Michigan Police, as well as go to the McNamara building and talk to the FBI.  He knew if we kept running into one another at those County Commissioner Meetings I would eventually approach him about Paul.  We had talked about the case with Steve back when I was awaiting trial for that case.  He knew that I would approach him with the Paul thing, and he had devised a plan to get out of it.  I hear in the street that Paul is his last drug dealing detective.  If he's removed, they wouldn't fill his spot, and he would be lacking the biggest part of his racket, because the detectives are the ones with the most freedom to move around the city all day, plus they have the privilege of what's going on with investigations and stuff.  Nah, he don't want to get rid of Paul.

He was never planning to do anything to Paul, but his only plan was accuse me of "Stalking" him.  I think this has always been his plan.  He was going to send me on "wild goose chases" that would ultimately seem like I was following or harassing him.  This would kill two birds with one stone, first it would defer all the attention from Paul's abusive past and two he could do what Steve did eight (8) years ago.  He would accuse me of "Stalking", win and his "relationship" with me 20 years ago would be a non-factor.  After my conviction, he wouldn't have to do anything with Paul.  Since the Emergency Financial Manager isn't allowing Juckowski to pick his own team Val would be free to continue his drug dealing activities in the city.

Lord, these people are so dirty.  I'm inclined to believe my friend on Facebook the other day.  I bet there are hundreds of people in prison right now due to the crooked ass Pontiac Police, Judges and Prosecutors.  I told you about how they harassed Stanley Burkett and he had one of the ex-Council Members daughters in the car with him.  This ex-Councilman was convicted of stealing from the City of Pontiac.  Now how does a thief get caught stealing amongst a whole bunch of thieves.  Remember, "There is no honor amongst thieves" and chances are they threw him under the bus.  But look at John Bueno, he got out of politics only after his son was caught stealing from the city.  What do they say?  "The apple doesn't fall far from the tree."

Val is sick, and if I was his ex-wife, I'd sue him for "Reckless Endangerment" or something.  I was never going to hurt her, harass her or cuss at her.  It's safe to say that Val knew that, too, or he would have never sent me to her door and to her job.  But I wonder if she is puzzled or in dismay at his blatant disregard for her home and her privacy.  He's mad at her though, because she left his sorry ass.  She left him and went on to become a Judge and receive honors she would never get while she was with him, because he would run her down.  If you believe what I'm saying, he cheated on her from the very beginning of their relationship, and probably wasn't faithful during their dating, boyfriend/girlfriend or engagement stages.  Man, I hate to say I feel sorry for her; but I do.  I also respect her for making a good choice and leaving him.  But this man is so cruel and evil he is still on the fast track to trying to cause her embarrassment and shame.  What if she would have answered that door that afternoon and not their son?  SMH

This from a man who has sworn to protect and serve.  I'm sure he will continue to try to lie, but he ain't Steve and like I said, he's a dirty cop.  He's the top cop and the dirtiest cop, too.  How could he do that to her?  Why would he do that to her?  He is just mad that she is doing so well without him.  Man, I can't go around her, but I want to tell her that I am so sorry.  I'm sorry for now and 20 years ago.  One day, however, she will find someone who knows that value of commitment and trust.  He will love her, protect her and give her the peace she needs in the midst of every storm.  Val is too selfish to do this, and he's as low as they come.  Now his son might be made to testify in a trumped up case that he has created to continue his illegal activities as Chief of Police.
 
Question:  Is anything sacred to Val Gross?

Has he really just sold his soul to the devil.  Is he really that evil, cruel and manipulative that he doesn't even regard his own family in his games?  Man, this is too deep for me.  Let me remind you that it was his son who directed me to the Night Riders that afternoon.  Being a cop's kid and the son of a former Prosecutor, do you really think he would have done that if he saw me as a threat?  Do you think he would send me to where his father was if he thought I would harm him, or be at his door to possibly harm his mother?  I don't have to tell you how boys feel about their mother's.  With all that Val has put her though in his extra marital activities, I think he is very protective of his Mom.  Val Gross needs to be fired, or needs to resign.  He doesn't care about anyone, but himself!  Wow, I'm no speechless, and that ain't an easy feat. SMH

No comments:

Post a Comment