Saturday, December 4, 2010

Extra Aggravating Extravaganza...Pt. 1

Miss Oakland County 2010
Elizabeth Hawthorne



Miss Teen
Morgan Stocker
I went last night to the lighting of the Christmas tree downtown.  The turn out was very poor.  This guy in a tan coat was really annoyed and wanted to get on with it.  I didn't blame him, because six years ago this event was so much more spectacular than what went on last night.  Children from various school choirs were in attendance, and of course their parents and family members would come out to support the children.  Since there aren't as many schools available to participate the turn out was not as good.  Add to it the lack of morale in the city from having to be told how we are governed by an Emergency Financial Manager and you have a city without spirit.  There was no police there at all, not a blue car, truck or uniform could be seen from blocks.

On a surprisingly good note for me, it seems that Sue Ann Douglas got the news about my blog.  I know this, because the Miss Oakland County came to stand by me and TRIED to show me what real American beauty is.  It was hilarious, because her mother wasn't as attractive as the daughter and appeared to have had a pretty rough life or just don't age very well.  When she spoke about how her husband wouldn't be coming, because he doesn't get into anything pageant.  I almost said, "He's a very wise man."  Then I remembered that he lived in Clarkston and was probably a very racist man.  So I kept that opinion to myself.  After her daughter took of her coat and TRIED to show me how skinny she was, I almost threw up (she probably did that before she came to Pontiac; anyway), because she had no ass, small breast and it seems that someone was behind her pushing her mid section forward.  That's not my idea of what a perfect body is and will ever be.  Try and be more asymmetrical...Maybe some implants of all kind!

Then the Miss Teen Oakland County arrived.  Remind me to place St. Clair Shores on the list of "Racist White PeopleVille"  She didn't even bother to pretend, and turned her back to me. Her mother's glove was falling from her pocket and I warned her of her possible loss.  She was much better than her daughter and smiled and laughed at her almost folly.  Ms. Teen wasn't so statues and was rather petite.  I could tell though, if she didn't swallow cotton balls or stick her finger down her throat that she would become just as portly as her own mother.  You know the one with the glove, "the jolly one".  I think I'm being mean, but as my first blog mentions, I'm not going to be nice.  If you find yourself throwing pebbles at me, I will so oblige you and throw bricks back.  I just can't help myself.  Especially, when you take it upon yourself to fight someone else's fight and come to the ring with one glove on and a shoe lace untied.  This is my city for now, even if your kind are so desperately trying to make us fail, because for so long we made strides.  With our water treatment plants, sewer systems and deer-less backyards.

Our young women have far more things to do than spend their teenage years doing pageants and such, but are trying to figure out ways to overcome the jobless rates and unemployment rates that will not be as prevalent in your privileged life.  They are too busy trying to build their men up to compete in your world where they are considered no competition at all.  Simply because they won't be hired even if they do "fit the bill".  We don't have the money to spend on dresses to wear one time, or make up and frilly things.  We have to concentrate on eating and feeding our families, since the private sector refuses to give us a job.  We are trying to MAKE IT.  We are trying to overcome the obstacles that you don't have to overcome on a daily basis, because you are a part of what you feel is "The Real America."

Yeah right, I tell you that there are countless young African-American and Latino-American women with dark hair and brown skin who are much more pretty than you are, and twice as intelligent.  They don't have the time, however, to spend primping in a mirror or working on being better than others.  Wait, I don't think many White young women do either.  Only when it happens in your community, they make a show about it and call it "Teen Mom".  We've been knowing about that for years, but it's all the rage when White teens do it!  Instead they have work to do, real work that includes making the world a better place and not taking pictures while they do it.  They don't think so much of themselves that they have to welcome people in as they are being themselves, in an effort to show they can do it.  As Nike says, they just do it!

If you don't like this town and it's people don't come into this town, because we don't need you.  We know of real people who love and care for the people here, who really want to be here and they weren't present at the fake-fest last night.  All I saw was two groups "Them and Us" and who you were, well just pick a side.  I don't know what was worst Fran Anderson's oldest son's face or the way she ignored my Black ass until the "Pretty Princess Crew" told her who I was.  Go home, we really don't need you here!  Please, stay in your lily white facade with your tiaras and tirades and leave us simple, poor and undeserving people to wallow in our own misery.  It's enough we have to deal with one another instead of dealing with people who think we are less than, but offer no real charity of HOPE.  Get a grip and have a doughnut or two.  Not you Miss Teen, remember you have a genetic destiny.  You should really try and curb those types of activities.

I made a statement that was aimed at bringing a light to the division at the Tree Lighting Ceremony that may have upset, Councilperson Mary Pietila.  I spoke about the "White people being over there, and the Black people headed for the church."  She was instantly offended and for that I apologized, because she's not one of the people for which I was speaking of.  She reminded me that she was indeed White and I had to agree, but I told her in no uncertain terms that she is not one of them.  She will never be like them in my opinion and will always be able to serve ALL people in what she does.  As I said, "She's one of us."  I don't mean that she's Black, but that she doesn't see color.  Neither does she see the plight of African-American's struggle as a chance to stand on a soap box for being "a good non-racist" person.  She doesn't have step down from her place to walk with the people.  Another woman told me that she was going to be a monkey in the parade...I'm not sure what that means, if there is a "Lion King" theme going on, or a "Make Fun of the Niggers" theme going on, but I will see this morning and will be back to share my views!  See ya then!

IF YOU WANT TO SEE ME AND WHAT LIVING IN AMERICA HAS DONE FOR ME...HIT UP OTIS ON THE MICHIGAN STATE WEBSITE AND YOU WILL SEE WHAT BEING AN AMERICAN HAS DONE FOR ME...AND IT AIN'T TIARAS AND SASHES...SO EXCUSE ME IF I'M JUST A TAD BIT DISGRUNTLE!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment