Monday, December 13, 2010

Let's get something straight

Conchita Martines


Wanda Sykes
Ellen Degeneres


Wait until I tell you

On Thursday December 2, 2010, I went before the City Council of Pontiac.  I was complaining about my situation with a man who I have blasted numerous times on this blog.  In that speech, I told of my recent stay in prison, which I also mention in my bio to the left.  I did four years in the Michigan Department of Corrections.  To many of the women in this city who are practicing same sex relationship, you may feel that makes me bi-sexual.  So, I got up this morning and decided to make a new blog, because since that announcement on public access television, I have been barraged with innuendo.  People that approach me at the grocery stores, party stores or any place else they can reach me.  I need to make this clear, not for me.  I'm fine, because I have been flirted with and harassed by some of the biggest bulldaggers in Pontiac and anywhere else I've lived over the last forty years.  Men love me and my full lips, what would be so hard that a woman, who thinks like a man wouldn't find me equally attractive.

So. I'm really not doing this blog for me, but for you.  I think the majority of the women who approach me are freaks.  In my opinion there is a big difference between a true dyke, lesbian or bulldagger, than that of a freak.  A freak is a woman, after having done it all, has decided that she will have sex with a woman.  A previously unexplored, way of seeking sexual pleasure.  This starts when the girls is rather young and curious.  Maybe her mother was a bulldagger and she watched her and her friends getting it on at their house.  Maybe her best friend, really isn't her best friend, but is really secretly in love with her.  She one day gets her to "try it just once", and they began a sex life with one another.  We as outsiders think that they are just, Best Friends.  In reality they are more than that.  They are honestly lovers and make love every chance they get, because it feels good.  They hang out together at school, and yes, their are groups of them.  Male and female alike, and they keep their secret and pervert their own lives.

Because I don't think they are truly gay.  Not like the women above, who struggled with their sexuality their entire lives, and were scared to be who they are to the world.  Who these men and women are is a disgrace to young children who hang themselves, because their lives are in turmoil.  This is due to their uncompromising behavior that causes them pain and public humiliation that they take their own lives.  To these freaks, it's not a lifestyle choice, but a social activity.  Something they do for attention, emotional stability and the idea of "getting along".  But all of you in the sound of my voice, know I could care less about "getting along" with any of you.

I'm a "God Damn Individual" of epic notoriety.  I do things because I want to do them, and not because everyone else was doing them.  When I went to prison and jail, too, there was a lot of these activities going on.  I did not participate, however, to dismay of many inmates and guards alike.  The women I was in there with would attest to that, but I would have to give names.  I have decide that although I will speak on what I saw, I will not name names, because that wouldn't be fair.  Let them go incognito, because it seems by all the advances I am getting everybody already knows what goes on in jail and prison.  It ain't no huge surprise to ya'll, it's just that ya'll talk about in your own circles.  But please, keep me out of it.  When I was in prison they tried to pass me around to all the old heads.  I was younger then, but I'm 5'7" and 200 pounds.  In reality, nobody could make me do anything I didn't want to do, not even "Big Bertha".  Hell, I would have fought her, too!

Instead, I went to live with the mentally challenged.  After a while, I guess they figured I would stop winning my fights and get seriously hurt.  Although they are truly trying to tag me as crazy these days, I don't care, because all ya'll were calling me crazy before.  I was crazy, because I didn't use drugs, drink all night and have sex with women or hardly any men for that fact.  Ya'll would have your sleep overs, and belong to this club or that club.  I still can't believe those boys in the Kappa Leagues father's allowed them to spend all day and all night with that Mr. McClendon.  He was gay all day, with his painted on eyebrows. SMH

To the women above, I give much praise and honor.  They have solidified themselves as women of alternative lifestyles and have made a solid choice.  For them, their sexuality isn't about a promotion, the "in-crowd" or being persuaded when that's not who they are.  It's a life choice that they will live by and live with all of their lives in public.  To all you women who stick a profile pic up with you and another woman.  I think I'm starting to understand.  My pictures all speak for themselves, I'm alone or with my mother in most.  I have photos of family and places I've been.  I don't hang with or deal with any women; not like that.  But like I say, "Do you Boo-Boo".  Hollywood is full of fakers that will do anything for a role.  I think I saw Robin Givens once try to coerce her son on a producers lap.

So like I said, this is not for me, but for all of you.  If you want to remain in the closet, don't "come on" to me.  If you see me in the grocery store, at the mall or in a meeting, spare yourself the embarrassment.  Keep all of your perversion to yourself, because when I go the other way, I'll let you know.  Don't listen to nobody tell you who they say I am.  Wait until you see me out with a chick, instead of how I always roll; alone.  I went to a picnic this summer with a bunch of women I knew from high school, and they were all dykes.  I never knew, because most of them were married with children, or had been married at one point, with children.  But I realize now that they marry one another.  Freaky gay men, want freaky gay women as life partners.  So, go figure...

I was just told by a woman on Facebook that she swears I bulldag, because of my responses.  I told her, "No, I guess I act like 'em, because I've been around them for four years".  I'm straight, and I really don't mind it, because those women are my friends.  They are in the situation they are in and made the choices they made, just like I have. My only hope is that you respect me for the woman that I am, as I respect you for being the woman you are.  We may not be able to hang out and stuff, but we can speak and smile and exchange niceties every now and again.  That woman on Facebook was just expressing wishful thinking, anyway.  

Let me sum it up for you.  I went to prison for a man, because of a man and I still love that same man.  I don't know and can't begin to understand how men and women can claim to love one person and have sex with others.  Sex with a different sex, the same sex or any other kind is all cheating to me.  It's a forbidden contact, of both physical and mental proportion and that's no matter what sex the other person is.  But if you allow a certain amount of give in your own relationship that's you.  It's not for me....I'm just saying!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment