Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Val...A Gross Misinterpretation of Law Enforcement

Valard Gross
City of Pontiac Police Department


Last Saturday, I made a big ole pot of my chicken, turkey sausage and shrimp gumbo.  When I woke up to make it, I thought a bout Val.  I knew since Oakland County Sheriff's Department wasn't taking over the Pontiac Police, I would have to be talking to him soon.  Since Val and I had occasion in the past to eat together, I saw no reason for us to do that same thing on Saturday.  Back about 20 years ago when he was newly married and his son around three (3) years old we kinda had a "thing".  We never had sex, and let me get that clear.  I have never had sex with a member of the Pontiac Police Department.  Not even my so-called victim, Steve Wittebort.  Val and I met at a Pontiac Central High School game.  He was assisting Bob with the Junior Varsity team.  That was one of the best seasons of in the history of Pontiac Central's Varsity Squad.  Bob's JV Team always did a great job, being undefeated, until they were passed on to Mr. Speaks Varsity Team.  For some reason a team that was use to winning became losers.  When they were passing the same young men to the same schools and the same squad.  The fact that Mr. Speaks was inept may be a reason, but he could be the social situations of Pontiac.

So, Val and I met and he called me by name.  I was really shocked at his openly acknowledging me.  My ex-best friend and I use to chase he and the old gang down Auburn Avenue.  It was between Val and one of his partners that I was most attracted to.  I'm not going on and name names, because that wouldn't be fair to their wives.  If you were around in the late 80's or early 90's you know of all the men, as well as the women that I speak of.  I will mention Pam Chambers by name, mainly because I can't stand her.  Val became her partner at one point, too.  I just can't remember if it was before or after our, "thing".  Since I really was more attracted to the other officer - nameless - Val became a tad bit aggressive, and I found it refreshing.  He would always want to kiss me dead smack on the mouth.  I have a nice set of 'em, but so does he, but he could still appreciate the lusciousness.  On Sweetest Day, he came over in uniform while on patrol and brought me a full bouquet of red roses.  I was just sitting around the house in my gown.  It was going to be a regular day for me, but Val came over and made it special.  I think he just stopped off at a flower shop and grabbed a bouquet, because they still had the thorns on them.  After this past Monday, I think those thorn are quite fitting for the occasion.

On Saturday, when I went to his home with gumbo and rice, Val wasn't there.  It seemed that I had stumbled on his "Man Cave".  The place that he takes his "other women".  When his son, now an adult, directed me to the motorcycle club, "Night Riders", I was shocked.  I went in and talked to him for a bit.  I discovered that he was married, again.  That which makes no difference, because Ronda Fowlkes - Gross, with all her success and notoriety couldn't hold him to being true.  I know with the discovery of the "Man Cave" he has gotten any better in all these years.  With all of the drug money he is getting from the streets of Pontiac, he is capable of doing more than he use to.  His son didn't welcome me in, but that house is decked out.  I could see a brand new beige couch in the living room.  From the outside it looks like a regular ole house, but when the door opened, new worlds seem to unfold.

The woman next door, nosy and probably friendly with the old wife, came out with an attitude.  She acted as if she was pulling weeds from her gutter.  I asked her if he lived there and she said, "No."  His wife and son lived there.  I asked her a few more questions before she got a straight attitude with me.  I started to tell her off, but decided against it, since she lived next to the police.  But she came out there for something, and it wasn't to pull the weeds from her gutters.  After his son came to the door, and he was sure that I wasn't one of his fathers "dates", he directed me to the "Night Riders".  He was there with his wife for a Senior's Pot Luck.  So now I'm there...

Val wouldn't talk to me there, and suggested I meet him on Monday at 50th District Court.  I found that strange since his ex-wife worked there as a sitting Judge.  That would be pretty much a slap in the face to show up there, but he wanted me to see his old ex-best friend Flye.  Now, Bryan use to be one of them, too, but he got out while the getting was good.  He didn't want to stick around and hold on until the "ball dropped" on his head.  Val and the rest of them aren't being as smart, because even Pam got her crooked ass out of dodge.  No, Val was upset, because they had shown me his hideout.  Now he was throwing his friend under the bus.  Which was a likely scenario, because back when Flye was on the crooked side of the PPD, my sister and niece jumped me outside my mother's house.  Bryan showed up as Sergeant to save my sister's ass.  After talking to my sister for about an hour outside, he came up the stairs in an attempt to arrest me.  Then he wouldn't allow me outside to get my things and my sister (350 pounds of Nothingness, she has a blog on this page), stole my clothes and my purse with $50 in it.  Flye did nothing to help me retrieve my things at all.  He actually got an attitude with me when I called the station about my things.  He was suppose to secure my things, because I had told them that they were mine laying in the street.

After making an attempt to arrest me, he walked down the steps, and got in his patrol car and left.  After not letting me out to the street to get them, he left them lying there.  As soon as he pulled away, my sister and my niece took my things.  A few years later, my niece confided that my sister had went through my wallet, threw my clothes in a dumpster and threw my purse out the window, first.  Flye, formerly of Flye University...A sex college for the underprivileged youth of Pontiac, did nothing for me.  Being smarter than Val is, he has somehow escaped the fury of the sting that may or may not be going on in Pontiac.  But now he works for the State, and has a pretty cushy job at the 50th District Court.  I'm not sure if Steve will ever get back here.  The last time I saw him, he was in the courthouse, and he had his gun strapped to his side; showing.  A little odd for him, but now I know why.

Flye and Val are tight, and you best believe they use to be in all the drugs in Pontiac together.  I was wondering why he left Pontiac, they needed a lead man at the courthouse.  He walked right out of a bad situation into a better one with the State, and Val is mad about it.  Cause see Bryan was that other cop who wanted me so desperately.  Te one that made Val get so overzealous and eager to get my attentions.  Val threw him under the bus, but they both hate Steve.  Cause I never had either of them, and I want Steve.  You should have seen the look on Flye's face when he saw that I was really wearing a ring.  He looked like somebody had stole his big wheel.  I know I said I wouldn't name names, but this has gotten good.  Bryan and Val are like Steve and Paul vying for a position.  I told you how damaging it can get when two cops are at it.  This should be good, and Bryan is working there with Val's ex-wife.  I wonder what's going on with that.  I know that don't play well with Val, and there could be something going on there people.  Sucky ducky, now!

If it's that deep, Steve is in so much trouble.  Men are funny about women and really funny about those they've never had.  A man can carry a torch forever, until he finally seals the deal with a woman.  Val with all of his stellar professionalism would still follow me around this city, years after things didn't work out with us.  These days I think those chance meetings, weren't even chance meetings at all.  I don't know either if I had been accepted into Flye University, because I was cute or because Val wanted me so bad.  I know that all this attention I got was due to the Feds long time interest in my not being interested in the lifestyle of the rich and infamous in Pontiac.  No drugs for me, no bulldagging either.  So many cops have hit on me; shoot, even Steve.  They knew about it, but I don't care...I choose, not them.  I don't want Val, and I don't want Bryan...Ya'll know who I want.

Sad part is, Val didn't show up on Monday to hear about Paul.  He decided that I was a non-issue and dismissed me.  He didn't call me to say he wasn't showing up and he didn't return my phone calls.  Now you might think that he did that to protect Paul, but don't be so sure.  If Paul is found to be an abuser, then I have a right to do so many things under the law.  The one thing I'd be able to do more than anything is be with Steve.  Paul is the only member of the PPD who cares enough to actually go to the Prosecutor to bring a charge against me.  He is and always has been the only cop who stood to lose from my being involved with Steve, because I would be able to tell of his abuse.  Val threw Flye under the bus on Monday, and sat him right in my face to relive the whole purse incident.  No, Val can't stand the idea of my being involved with Steve, just like he can't stand the idea that Bryan works with his wife at the courthouse.  With a man it really makes no difference, especially with a man who thinks he is as powerful as Val Gross thinks he is.

I can recall seeing a clip of him talking about a Summer Initiative the PPD gave for some children.  Steve and another officer gave bikes to children in the city out of their own pockets.  A noble act of kindness, but Val could hardly get Steve's name out of his mouth.  Angry that Steve had the where with all to give back to the very community he serves.  Unlike him and his group of cronies that don't do anything, but help peddle drugs in our community.  Let me tell you this Val, I did that, Steve can be on the stingy side.  Unless it is going to give him some kind of "return on investment".  A true accountant to his heart!  I have been trying to convince him that charity is a good thing, and I was so proud that he had been listening to me.  But Val's salutations were dry and full of disdain it ruined my moment.

Val is jealous of Steve and will never give him the room to come here and have sex with me.  I know that's a little blunt and vulgar, but I don't mince words.  The idea that Steve has something that he wanted and couldn't have makes him sick.  Even if it means he looks bad in taking care of business.  Even if it means keeping a crooked, low-down and dirty cop on the streets.  That's why these men, these so-called powerful men in this city need to step aside and allow the real men to run this city.  Val that's not you.

Read:  "A girl named Patricia" it can be found in Octobers blogs on this page.  That's what I want to talk to him about!!!

2 comments:

  1. http://www.theoaklandpress.com/articles/2010/12/23/news/local_news/doc4d1276c25b27f995772548.txt

    She's getting it now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am getting it, now!!! It was fine when I was talking about McDougal, but when I talk the "Chief", I'm arrested. He's a petty little dirty cop, but time will tell the real tale!

    ReplyDelete