Sunday, December 26, 2010

Robbing Sears and Robbing the Yak

"Where Pontiac Leaders shop for free stuff"



When I first went to work at Sears in 1994, it was a set-up.  I had a cousin who was doing time in prison for "Attempted Murder".  As part of the deal, his sister had to bring me to Sears to work.  First, she came to get me and did my nails, and hung out with me for a couple of weekends.  In about a month, she called me for the job.  I was coming off a very rough three years.  Patricia had moved back to Detroit, and I was literally sitting around the house getting fat.  I hadn't worked in nearly three and a half years, and it was time.  I jumped at the chance, dug into my closet for bigger clothes and started work.

I had begun working for the Federal Government then without knowing it.  Sears had finally come to the realization that it was their employees who was the reason for most of their loss.  They would and still are backing  trucks into their dock and driving away with millions of dollars in merchandise a year.  It's safe to say that with all they steal the majority of these goods go into their nose, or up in a crack pipe.  This stealing does very little for their pockets, but for their drug habit.  I had this job that allowed me to roam the store that made a lot of people really nervous.  I stayed there for a year and something and it was my time to move on.  Batey had gotten a grip on the mostly White employees who were robbing them blind, and they were vanishing swiftly.  I went on to other employers, where I found out that this city was just one big racket that grew and prospered the most under Walter Moore.  He was the biggest crackhead Mayor we had, and at this time in Pontiac's history GM was booming and the money was overflowing.  Sadly so was the spread of crack in the city.

So in between both my Sears jobs, I was given the task of working for various other highly illegally lucrative jobs.  They included Concord, they stole out there so much that the man gave the location over to Rite Aid.  The woman there Michelle supplied all the barbers in the city with their supplies.  Plus, a lot of the local bars with their liquor and this included the Night Riders where I found Val Gross on that Saturday.  The alarm on the back door was always going off, because before I got there they just took it through the front door.  I wasn't innocent in the whole Concord thing, but I felt so guilty that when I left I met with the owner Alan and told him everything.

That's when they knew I was seriously not a thief.  That's when my job became to be the voice that exposed the wrong doing in this city by it's leaders.  I went to HQ next at the old Miracle Miles.  I don't have to tell you that they were building entire houses out of that place.  I met so many people that are now on "the list" and even one cop; Ed.  I was working with the right team, but on that team was a neurotic chick named Tami.  She made working there hard with her inability to do the job, but wanting to be more than me on the job.  I was the real boss and best at the job.  She was having sex with the boss,  along with five other women who worked there and I just gave up and left.  Needless to say when I left Ed saw me and went back and gave a stellar report for my demise.  More on him to come.

Then it was Girl Scouts to Salvation Army, and I told you about them.  Then it was back to Sears, and the ultimate thieves.  Now these people are very serious about their stealing. They include  Waterford Police, Pontiac Police, Oakland County Sheriffs and local leaders, officials and judges.  No one surprised me after a while and I just took notes on who.  Two months before I started my brother had been indicted, and they were all weary of me, but I was ignorant of my purpose.  Honestly, like Clarice Starling, if I would have come in there with an agenda, they would have smelled it a mile away.  I knew from working at Sports Authority, where I met Scott Erickson, Oakland County Sheriff that Sporting Goods was key!  He was stealing illegal fire arms, but the real money walked out the door in big boxes.  Treadmills, pool tables, air hockey tables, ping pong tables and bikes.  I went to Sears to work in Sporting Goods and stop the bleeding.

I told you about Marvin Goodwin, sports writer for the Oakland Press.  He has been there 20 years or more now, and been stealing all that time.  Pat Powell, Connie Hooks and Shawn Accord-Scarpelli, whose husband is also an Oakland County Sheriff's Deputy.  All Batey did for African-Americas was make them the lead theives in the game at Sears.  Nothing has changed, and I went to the store the other day to see a friend and there was a 18 wheeler pulled up to the dock robbing th store blind.  Since I been writing at my table I'm sure it has slowed down.  But most of the big players have been either replaced or fired or just gone.  Here are some of the faces I saw there.  Many came in to buy things in an attempt to mask their stealing, but like I said my brother had told me who they all were.  They include:

Pam Chambers - PPD                                    Douglas Jones - Pastor
Jeff Smith - PPD                                             William H. Murphy - Pastor
Adrian Burns - Girl Scouts                              Kenny Ray Anthony - Pastor
Kevin Gross -  School Board                          Everette Seay -  City Council 
Ed Lasaigne - PPD                                          Eirther Seay -  School Board 
Dwight Green - PPD                                        Earl Crump - Pastor
Steve Gunn - Pastor                                         Rosezelle Rutley - Pastor
Kenneth Burch - Attorney                              Joseph Brinson - PPD

There are so many more I can't remember, but these are the key figures.  They claim to be doing all of their work for the children of this city.  they claimed to have an agenda that is suppose to bring peace and love to our community, but in reality they are simply crooks and running a racket.  I remember Adrian had something going with Murphy's wife when we did a summer day camp at New Mount Moriah.  Their family was employed there, too.  Pam's brother used our employee discount card and to this day, I've never seen him working there.  Ed's aunt worked Women's and I told you of Jeff Smith's mother in Children's.  Marvin held down the Sporting Goods side. When this guy named Patrick came to work in Sporting Goods, and I discovered his girl friends father was Waterford P.D. I wasn't surprised.  They were heavy into the racket at Sears.

You can say that's a short list, but when you think about it this is Pontiac.  Instead of "Six Degrees of Separation" there are only three.  When you consider family, friends, co-workers and parishioners, you have the entire city covered.  Not to mention the drug dealers and their cousins, girlfriends and family members.  I remember Lenelle Benton's bad ass kids doing Adrian Burns a favor and breaking the windows out of my car.  She had about 12 kids and counting and one of them worked in Men's next to Sporting Goods.  He use to laugh at me, remembering his slight against my car.  When Johnnie's car was parked back there, they would touch it.  Now who has the last laugh.  The Feds may move slowly, but when they move it's in a mighty way.  It doesn't always have to come down with a bang, as long as it does the job.  I could care less how much noise they make.                                                          

2 comments:

  1. Why would u bring this up now 16yrs later, you seem 2 b well connected with every thing that was going on but now have gotten a concious. I do believe that the statue of limitation has experied on any crime that was committed. So what is your real purpose, is it that the circle you ran in has left you out and this is your revenge I will pray for you and those that you feel has betrasyed you Take Care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My point is that it is still going on. Sure they have left their offices, but they are still out there stealing. I don't want anyone prosecuted anyway. I just want the people of Pontiac to know that these people can't be trusted. I did know what was going on. I was involved with a guy who was knee deep in it. He would go up north and to Canada with them selling the stuff. All the people I listed are still pastors in this city, and all of the public officials have the potential to run for office. The people of Pontiac need to know who the are truly dealing with. Remember this is "Yaktown news and other stuff..." I never said I was putting a time limit on anything. Anyway, I believe in the Motto: "Once a crook, always a crook." With those people I'm quite sure that's the truth!!!

    ReplyDelete