Monday, December 27, 2010

Murder and the Pontiac Police Department




The eyes of a murderer
I met Machekia Robinson at HQ.  If you remember, I said I worked there in the summer of 1996.  I was her supervisor.  I told of how they were robbing that company blind, too.  They were building entire houses out of that place.  When I was made a supervisor it was a fluke.  One of the Managers there named Patrick hated the choice, because I wasn't getting high or stealing from the company.  When the new manager a woman named Terri came there, she did her job.  She went through the paper work and found the best candidate to run her Customer Service Desk.  I was chosen along with the neurotic chick I told you about, Tami.  There was a true battle going on with the new manager, his harem and the thieves.  I don't have to tell you that I saw many of the faces there that I had seen at Sear a few years later.  It was just getting started, but the one family that was a constant was the Chambers; of course.

Machekia was very quiet, and didn't give me any trouble.  A few of the women there were really upset with my new promotion, and the idea that I wasn't willing to flick the key and give them money.  Some took long lunch breaks, ans threw off my break schedule, while others simply disregarded my instructions all together.  Whatever she did I would ignore, and was actually relieved when she would come to work.  It seemed that she had bigger fish to fry and could care less who her "lead" was .  She didn't want the job so what did it matter.

So when I heard of her unfortunate death I was shocked.  I knew that she liked money and nice things, but she was so quiet with it.  She didn't ever talk hardly and seemed to be more into herself than any one else.  She was pretty and would blush when people talked to her.  I couldn't believe that someone would murder her, and in such a vicious and gory manner.  This man who hadn't seen her in years had killed not only her, but her children, too.  Then I heard that he was ACCIDENTALLY let out on parole.  How does the State let a man out on accident, who then turns around and kills his ex-wife.  I know I should be afraid, but it must be said.  I don't believe it, and I believe someone let him out on purpose to murder her!

While working at HQ Machekia had started going with this guy named Rasheed, who drove this raggedy car.  He was knee deep in the racket at HQ, too.  He would have young boys come and steal car phones, purses and anything else people had sitting in there car while they shopped.  He helped people take their things to their cars, loaded heavy materials and collected our carts.  While out there, if he saw a customer was stupid enough to leave valuables in "smash ans grab" reach, he'd call his boys.  Boys who looked 11 or 12 would come into the parking lot and snatch it.  They stole my car radio out of my car while I was working.  Nothing or no one was safe.  Like I said, there is no honor amongst thieves.

So I know she was in on "the game", but it wasn't written all over her face.  She was so quiet and lady like, although I'm sure she had her faults, we all do.  I just don't understand how he could be so angry so quick.  I really don't know how he could murder her and her children, in such a wave of rage.  It seems that he was worked up, before he even got to town.  I just want to know why someone would want a woman like her dead.  I couldn't help but think about the people who we had contact with during our job at HQ.

Again, not only did I see the same people at Sears that I saw at Concord, Girl Scouts, Sports Authority and Salvation Army, but the same managers and employees.  It's a racket of such large proportion that I was shocked to see the same faces passing through.  They all know one another and travel in the same circles, like this great big clique.  All of these people having relationship to the other in the same group.  They marry each other, and cheat with one another.  Their children grow up together and their a hierarchy of these relationships.  Honestly, I must say that the drug dealers have very little to do with them.  I didn't see too many of them hanging around at all.  It was the "Poor White and Black Trash" that were struggling with a drug habit.  Sure some of them get a hold of a decent job in it all, but mostly they are either second-generation educated, good fakers or just plain old poor.  There is no other way to put it.  Sure, some of them are lawyers, Judges and even Law Enforcement Personell.  But they are all second generation working-class.

They don't have a cushion to fall back on, and are from some street type of background, and that's where their drug addiction comes from.  It's their lacking in their up bringing that causes them to want more, in order to do more, drugs, high-class living and so on.  Many of them come from dysfunctional homes, with alcoholic parents and of course drugs.  So, it is not too hard for me to believe that they are capable of murder to continue this lifestyle.  Like me, they will find a way to keep their secrets and have people everywhere.  That includes State and Federal government.  That's obvious to me in the case of Machekia, because someone let that man out to kill her!
Torrie Emery
This isn't the first time that I believe that members of law enforcement have been the direct cause of a person's death.  This summer a young woman was murdered by another young woman on a Facebook Freud.  Paul McDougal, a Pontiac Police Officer whom I have no great love for was the officer on the scene at the murder of Alesha Abernathy.   I hear that he followed the women through the town, before Abernathy was forced out into the middle of Woodward Avenue.  The news report says he was, "just passing by", but that was a big coincidence.  Especially since just a few months before, I had spoke to my City Councilperson about is abuse of my ex-best friend Patricia Sanchez.  I can also remember him sitting in the courtroom, just before a hearing in the Machekia Robinson case.

When I look back over the case in the Oakland Press and on-line, he is not mentioned as one of the detectives on the case.  So why is he there?  When they showed his picture, I wanted to call the police station and warn them that he shouldn't be working the case, because he is an abuser himself.  If it were to ever be found out, Franklin would have cause for an appeal, new trial or even worse his conviction overturned.  As I read the articles, he swears he is innocent.  What if Paul had worked the case, he might be able to make a stand on his filthy activities before he became a cop.  What about my complaint, and subsequent re-arrest for stalking?  Did Torrie Emery do him a favor and harass that girl, so he could "just pass by"?  Her cousin Day-Day, an unrevealed homosexual was the one asking for McDonald's the way I hear the story.

What is the chance that these people met at that place coincidentally, days after she went to the Pontiac Police to complain about being harassed.  even more suspicious to me is how Paul McDougal just shows up.  But like I said he didn't just show up, and was behind them the whole time they were on the chase through the streets of Pontiac.  That's not only "fishy" but down right wrong.  I think he did it for attention and the chance to get that rush he got when talking that man out of that house.  I think he did it for the kudos and pats on the back that gave him the notoriety of the cop he is not.  With my complaint and people in the city knowing of his past indiscretions, I think he wanted to show them that he was still a hero.  He contrived the whole scenario to boost his ego, his "juice" on the PPD and make people believe that he's not the monster I say he is.

He brought Patricia up on child support.  During their entire relationship, she helped him raise their children with the aid of Public Assistance.  He ate off her food stamps, paid his car insurance with money meant to pay  his children's rent and buy them clothes.  She stole a single sweater from Lord and Taylor's and got a felony record and probation.  I think that was way more for that kind of petty crime.  Now she won't step foot in Oakland County even to see her own children, because she is arrested whenever she is here.  He is a dirty bastard of the highest esteem.  That's why I believe that he had a part in both of these murders.  That's why I think that the Pontiac Police has their hands so filthy they couldn't possibly come clean.  This man does whatever he wants to do, and now the Chief of Police has set his life and career on the line for him.

What kind of people are these?  These are the people that we have set in place to protect our homes, our families and our very lives.  They have perverted the very system that is in place to do that and used it for ther own personal gain.  They are taking part in the murder of our women and children, people at DHS are allowing pedophiles to molest our children, people at the State level are letting men out of prison to come home and murder our citizens.  This is so deep that I can't imagine how anyone could condone such violence through manipulation and wrong doing.

I don't know who had beef with Robinson or Franklin.  It just scares me the way Paul was hanging around the whole affair when he wasn't a detective on the case.  Good for the Prosecutor, because that would cause huge problems for their conviction when the truth comes out.  Not only is the whole thing sick, but wrong on so many levels, because her children also lost their lives in the fury of some "beef" between them and th PPD.  I think if Valard Gross has been protecting people like Paul all of this time, he should have been gone a long time ago!  Oh, Val has my complaint I got the return receipt the other day.  When his fake charge of stalking is dismissed, I wonder what the City of Pontiac is going to do with that complaint, because it clear that the police department is inept.  It's being ran by a bunch of drug dealing, homosexual....MURDERERS     

1 comment:

  1. Hello Laisly my name is vette and I would be very interested in talking to you about your thoughts on this story. I also live in Pontiac, you can contact me at consumerbeautynews@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete