Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Val Gross and Channel 4 News...I'm so confused

Duh!




Some people have all the nerves in the world!


I think that the story on Channel 4 was meant to make me look bad.  Oh, she wants to be famous, and she'll talk to anyone.  I still don't care, about what anyone is saying about me.  I keep my distance from everyone or anything; police.  I think that the fact that I clearly speak my mind is a true tale of who and what I am.  I'm thinking that Channel 4 News is full of either fags - -Andrew Humphrey is a little sweet, and crack heads.  I don't think Mara McDonald wanted to talk to me as much as she wanted to see if I was all good about the prison thing.  You know woman on woman action.  I'm quite sure that time is going to be the truest of the tales.  They really tried to make me look bad, with bad camera angles and everything.  Wow, I'm really embarrassed!  No, I'm ashamed of myself, and she kept telling me to be careful.  I am careful...I'm careful to address everyone who addresses me with respect with the same fashion of speech.

She stood in my house and listened to me for an entire hour.  She held my degree in her hand, and listen to my story.  Then she proceeded to make me look like a ugly, and crazed woman.  That's so funny you me, because all will come to total light in a minute.  She has done her job and now I'm about to do mine.  There is no real purpose to this game, except the truth.  I'm flattered that someone would spend time on trying to make me look bad.  That means that someone is scared, which is a good thing.  I mean some people would run and hide, but that's not really my style.  I stand and fight with both hands cocked, and I'm not ready to fight, I'm ready to write.  This woman from the news didn't talk about my degrees, or my other story.  She didn't mention my blog at all.  This the way this thing goes, and I feel like Angelina Jolie being trashed by the Chelsea lady.  Thank you so much for caring enough to take the time to make me look bad.  I'm crying - - on the inside.

She told me that I need to be careful, and that I should stay in until January 6, 2010.  Well, I will be going anywhere I want to go.  I don't let anything deter me from who or what I am, but this is called, "I'm confused".  So what am I confused about?  How do people believe that they can actually make or break you by showing you in an unflattering light?  How someone who is dirty believe that they are clean.  It's safe to say that I didn't fight half as hard for my life last time.  I allowed my life to be fucked up, and allowed myself to be slandered and defamed by people in high places.  Now, I have this huge scandal.  I have to fight for my life???  I'm confused, and all of this; because???  

Oh, and she wanted me to come down on the learning institution that supported me and gave me the tools to succeed, even if all of those lessons have been perverted by Channel 4 Local News.  I'm really thinking that I'm going to be really famous, because I know I'll be rich.  I'm still so confused.  If Valard Gross is such a great man and I'm such a "Stalker", then why is Channel 4 trying to make me look bad.  That's the confusing part.  Why is a woman coming to my house with a salary and I have nothing and trying to make me seem like I'm crazy.  It'a laughable that an actual news station takes the time to do that.  I mean so much more than people try to give me credit for.  I mean this woman drove through the snow and failed to do anything meaningful, because it truly ain't over yet.

Let's get this straight, in a few weeks we will understand what is what.  We will know if the Prosecutor has a solid case or if Val Gross is really in danger for his life and I am crazy.  There is a psychology of stalking. It's not really a game you play, and it's not something that you can just throw out there.  Woman die, men kill, rape and truly terrorize people.  Walking on someone's porch with a pot of soup is not stalking.  Not when you do it once.  The law states "Two or more un-consented contacts".  Since I still contend that Valard Gross invited me to his "Man Cave", then in my opinion there was consent.  Not only consent, but hopes for sex!  I'm ready to tell my story, and I'm ready for their evidence to be heard in court.  What I'm really waiting for is his Personal Protection Order.  See, when you convict someone of stalking there most be a PPO.  This lets the court know that there wasn't a mutual agreement, and one party didn't want the contact.  Val Gross has no PPO on file at the Oakland County Circuit Court.  He has no police reports of prior violence or unwanted contact by me.

He has NOTHING, but a news report from Local 4 News that is giving my blog even more hits.  As of now, I'm up to 700 and counting.  With Local 4 News fuc@#! up story, I'm more than likely going to get more hits.  So what they thought was making me look bad is feeding my blog and giving me a larger audience.  All other stories that mention the PPD are also getting hits.  So I'm going through right now and changing the names of my blogs to include the PPD in their titles. (Laughing out loud)

Thank you Channel 4 for making me look bad.  Remember, however, we still have to go to court.  Remember that there is a law, MCL. 750.411 h and i.  There are things that are included in this law that have to be met in order to convict someone of stalking.  A PPO or prior incidents of unwanted contacts would be ideal.  So this character assassination is hilarious, but I think they might let this go to trial.  That way, Val Gross will look like a bigger fool than he already does.  He should have gotten the message when Steve and my court case went for two (2) years and it was never in the press.  Never in the paper and people wouldn't know about it to this day, if I didn't blog about it.  The Oakland Press blasted him in what, five (5) days?  I guess he does know, because he has sent Channel 4 to make me look bad.

Like P. Diddy says, "Any publicity is good publicity."

I'm blowing up ya'll...Thanks Mara McDonald! : )

I don't feel as confused anymore!







No comments:

Post a Comment