Thursday, December 23, 2010

Val Gross and My Drug Dealing Family



What Chief Val Gross Wanted 20 Years Ago

These two men are my brother and nephew.  They are both incarcerated in the Michigan Department of Corrections for Conspiracy to sell or distribute 650 grams of Heroine or Cocaine.  Back when Val was buying me roses and kissing me on the lips, these two were petty drug dealers in Pontiac.  Louise on the left, however had made a name for himself as a drug dealing Superstar!  He has been in and out of prison since he was a child.  My father was drug dealer and my brother and Louise was making fast tracks in the city of Pontiac.  Louise loved to be "locked up", though.  I can say that he is truly institutionalized and would go back and forth to jail; a lot.  When he was gone, my brother would get his drugs from a guy we grew up with Rodrick "Boo" Lee.  Boo wanted my brother to become a Captain in his organization even back when he was 19 and 20.  My brother and I were very close, and we talked about a lot of things and that includes Val Gross.  My brother never wanted to work for Boo like that, because he was "scurvy" (ghetto slang for sneaky).  But my nephew was born in 1994, and Loise was off in jail and my brother needed to get money.  He want to be able to take care of his son.  Shortly after a fight with his then girl friend and "Baby Momma" where she kicked him out for what he swore was the last time, he joined the "Lee Boys" and became a top man in the organization.

This was an easy task for my brother to accomplish, because it takes time to build a relationship with a dealer as big as Boo.  Years of trial and error and handling weight, but giving back to the "Boss" his fair share at the end of the week.  Johnny had grew up just around the corner from the Lee's on Raeburn in Pontiac.  My father a retired Drug Lord himself (RIP) had taught Boo, Nate and Paul (Samples--RIP) how to deal their drugs.  He had a long time relationship with The Gracey Family and Raymond Sain (Uncle Raymond--RIP).  This got them their start in the game in Pontiac.  So my brother was a Legacy, so to speak and he was one of the best.  I know all of his soldiers and stuff.  Unlike my brother, they are still around and in the last day or so, they have shown themselves to me as true.  They won't let Val take me down in a haze of PPD Bullshit!

So when my brother got indicted, they wanted to know who in the PPD was helping them deal their drugs.  Louise was real volatile being re-arrested and going to jail constantly.  He developed a snitching scenario years before 1998, and didn't have a faithful PPD following.  He caused too much trouble with his antics, too.  One time sticking his feet out and tripping an Oakland County Prosecutor during a court appearance.  Val wanted a part of it, however, and that's why his advances towards me.  My father who had been indicted, too, in 1982 was a Federal Informant.  We never knew it, but it makes sense now.  He was caught dealing thousands and thousands of drugs by an undercover cop, "Who did more drugs than I (he) did."  He still only did 18 months in jail, not prison for child support.  Check the record, Johnnie Leroy Stanley Sr. has no drug convictions in the state of Michigan.  Thanks to the Graceys and my "Uncle Raymond" no harm ever came his way.  My father stayed up nights helping Raymond Sain pass his police exam and greased palms to get him in.  My grandmother had owned the Balken Building upon Wesson, back during Pontiac's "Glory Days" of GM and stuff.  My Uncle ran "The Green Door" a gambling and after hours drinking drugs and plenty of women, beneath my grandmother's club.  My family has always been in organized crime.  Getting Raymond out of the plant and on "The Force" would be a very lucrative deal for my family and it did pan out for all my father's drug career.  Up until he started working for the Feds and getting a time cut.

So in 1991 when I picked up the phone to call Steve, I ruined his life.  The crooked PPD was waiting on the phone tap to get him.  Everything he had worked for was now on the line.  He was not crooked, but my becoming a part of his life at that time was critical.  He had just made detective and the crooked police "thigh high" in drug money was not having him noseying around in their drug dealing and stuff.  They were going to use our relationship to call him a drug dealing cop.  My brother was about to go up for 30 years, and I was an Innocent.  I loved these two men; dearly.  One guilty and one not, and both refused to turn on the group that they belonged, too.  Johnny refused to turn on his fellow dealers and Steve couldn't turn on the crooked PPD.  With Waterman and Brown and Thomas (Paul Samples' cousin) at the bench they had the ability to bound him over for dealing drugs.  They all had to recused themselves from my brother's case, because they all knew my father - - Big Surprise.  Steve was going down and so was my brother.  Both their asses turned on me and we sat out to rid Pontiac of the filthy PPD.  It has been over nine (9) years, but it has been worth it.

I had to take a bogus "Stalking" charge and go to prison, but I've made it out.  I had to live with the mentally impaired to stay away from the bulldaggers.  I had to put up with Paul McDougals constant character assassinations and interference in my life, but I made it.  Now Val has brought some "trumped up" "Stalking" charges against me, and I want to know who does he think he is; Steve???  I'm not doing a day in prison for you.  You and Paul are the only two left.  Everything you do to try and escape it, will only dig a deeper ditch than you can climb your way out of.  It's over!  You can't prove I'm stalking you, because I'm not.  I love Steve and have for the last nine (9) years, and the FBI has made it so that I haven't been without him for the last nine (9) years.  But you know that, but you're "grasping at straws".  My brother told me back when you were bring me flowers not to "fuck with you".  He said you were crooked and a drug addict.  even if my feelings for you put all of that on the "back burner" for me.

I'm taking a case for you, and just like Steve, you don't have a case.  He is far more of a man than you will ever be.  Stanley Burkett can attest to his dirtiness. but they made him a felon.  Chasing him around the streets of Pontiac, because he was having their bullying.  He was even going with Val's cousin and she had his son, and Val couldn't even stop from breaking her heart.  All of us who don't cooperate fully with their agenda are subject to their wrath.  Including my brother and his co-defendants that include Demar "Peanut" Garvey.  Val and Bryan raided his house and tried to throw a case on Stanley, because his car was in thee driveway.  With Brown and Waterman on the bench, all they had to do is give a nod and they had thousands of dollars coming in at a time.  I remember Stanley called me back after his arrest and said, "I'm scared Lesley, they might kill me or something."  Not the other dealers, because Pontiac dealers aren't that vicious.  He was scared of the Pontiac Police!

My brother has never given a lick of testimony on one drug dealer in Pontiac.  He didn't have to, because the FBI was far more interested in the PPD than any drug dealer in this city.  You can take that to the bank!  Steve sent me to prison and never turned on the police who is his "brothers".  They chopped off their own arms, legs and fingers.  It's just about over, ans my so-called "Stalking" of Val Gross is the culmination of the last 10 years of my life without my best friend, Li'l Johnnie.  My brother and confidant, because we might both be convicted felons, but there aren't anymore crooked PPD running the streets.  Val Gross is "surrounded by enemies."  He has nothing or no one, and is hanging on by a string.  It would be ideal, if I did something stupid like visit his house again, call him at the Pontiac Police Department, but again; who does he think he is.  Surely, he doesn't think he is Steve!  Surely he doesn't believe that me, a drug-free, attractive and inteeligent woman is going to be foolish enough to do time for a crooked Police Chief.  Let me help you out Val, you are not Steve!  You can harass everybody you see me with, send my Landlords water bill through the roof and harass my niece at college, but the FBI is watching your every move.  After they heard you tell me to meet you at your "Man Cave" they exposed you for the man that you are.  the man who up until last Friday I didn't believe you were.

I thought you would be smart enough to go to the other side, after I came back healthy, not a dyke and still taking 'em out with a vengeance.  Now it's your turn, and I'm more than happy to oblige.  I feel like Steven Segal (Steve's favorite actor) at the end of Hard to Kill.  It's the very last person you would ever expect who is the true villain.  My feelings for Val back 20 years ago didn't allow me to hear my brother's words at all.  He still hasn't said, "I told yo so" when he calls, because he did tell me.  He told me a lot of things, and most of them are true.  Most of the people I talk about here are dead.  Judge Brown is the only one that I regret outting, but he don't care he's a fighting "old goat".  He is going to tell everybody to kiss his ass, because he did what he did and he did it his way.  It's ironic though, because our courthouse is named for Waterman and a statue of Brown is suppose to go up there.  That Egyptian Rites guy is a little "touched" in my opinion and is probably lying about a statue.  Just like he said that he and his organization would give the city $500k every year for 3 years.  Yeah right!

My brother and co-defendants are doing their time.  Louise will be getting out soon, and hopefully for all my suffering my brother will, too.  Mester dropped his case anyway, because my brother had never even got a ticket.  Unlike Lou, he didn't have any record.  I'm going to say this and I'm done.  I have done it.  I have saved the lives of the two men I love more than any two men on this earth.  Nothing is more gratifying than that, even when I think of all the things I've been through to get there.  Tey say that "Love suffers long" and they also say it "Doesn't seek it's own".  I could leave Steve to be devoured by the crooked police of Pontiac, and I took a four (4) year sentence because of it.  Val you are not the man Steve is and I won't be doing the same for your drug dealing and conniving ass.  See you on the 6th, 2011.



The Lee Boys
Nathaniel or Nate (left), Roderick or "Boo" (right) and Shedrick or Shed (center).

No comments:

Post a Comment