Monday, January 3, 2011

Val Gross...Please cut all the Bullsh...

Val Gross
Thinking of how to get out of this mess



I got a call today from an attorney who said that he would be representing me.  I had gone to Oakland County Courthouse to retrieve a copy of the Personal Protection Order that was suppose to help Val Gross prove that I was Stalking him.  I had all the parts except the portion that stated that Paul McDougal had told Steve that I was trying to contact him.  I politely went to the window and asked for that portion and the lady ran it off and gave it to me.  Then I went to Kinkos and talked to the manger there.  I asked him to look through the computer's history, because I believe that the woman who worked there had e-mailed the letter I had written Val Gross to someone in the Pontiac Police Department.  He said he would be contacting me before the day was over.

Needless to say, I haven't heard from that manager.  Instead, I get a call from this attorney Chris Brown who tells me that nothing I did today would come to anything.  Excuse me, you must me a homosexual and a crack head, too.  Everything I did today counts for something and goes a long way to prove that I wasn't stalking anyone.  Besides that, he said that he wasn't going to allow me to testify.  Oh, hell nah!  I did that the last time, and this time, I have a lot to say.  These people think I'm dumb and that I'm going to keep falling for the Okie Doke.  There is no way that I'm going to not tell my side this time.  Especially, since I have nothing to hide and I'm the one being harassed and preyed upon.

then this jerk is going to have his nerves to say I might lose my bail.  Oh, that's when all hell surely broke lose.  then his slow ass tried to tell me he didn't say that.  I'm not even going to say what I really want to say, because I'm so mad, I could spit.  Then he tried to pacify my doubts, which I had many by saying that he use to be a cop.  He use to work on the Eastside of Detroit, but then went to the suburbs.  I know he did, because he couldn't hang with me.  Then when he said out loud, about Gross proving that I saw him twice.  Need I say it again, "Oh, heel nah!"  Why are you worried about how he's going to prove I had two unconsenting contacts.  You should have been jumping for joy.

Needless to say, I called him at 10:42 pm and fired his ass, and told him not to call my house anymore.  Then he told me not to speak to the media if they are there.  Why?  I don't have anything to hide.  I was simply making a complaint as a citizen.  As a public official, Val Gross has no privacy and can't expect to be left alone.  He will be approached by people wherever he goes to talk about city issues.  He would first have to prove that what I wanted wasn't city business.  If what I wanted was city business, then what the problem is? Because I am a convicted felon, I have no rights to make a complaint against the a detective to The Chief of Police.

Then this takes the cake.  He tried to convince me that they can prove that I Stalking him, because he says I was harassing him.  You need to come to court and prove that, Boo-Boo.  You need to show a PPO of your own, and not Steve's.  You need police reports that stem from some unwanted contact.  You just can't walk in the courtroom empty handed and say, "She was harassing me."  You are suppose to know and understand the law.  It's not enough to say it, but you have to prove it.  My previous conviction has no bearing on the two of us.  I don't know anything, and you need to prove harassment.  You need some witnesses, some facts or something.  Then I'm going to come back at you with facts of the matter.  I'm going to tell what I did, and why.  I got letters and e-mails that will prove I followed the chain of command and even stepped out of the chain of command, just so I wouldn't have to talk to you.

Nah. I'm not lying down for this one.  I need to speak with someone who can give an attorney not connected to this area.  I need a State or County Investigator to investigate this matter.  This has gotten out of control, when I get a lawyer who tells me he wants to ignore all of my evidence.  I'm not buying this and I need to hurry up and talk to someone about this very soon!!!

Oh, and he told me to stop writing this blog! *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment