Sunday, January 2, 2011

Oakland County Poor-excuses Pt.2

Jessica Cooper
Oakland County Prosecutor

I was thinking about my case and went on-line to see how the case was going with the snooping husband.

Now, they are giving a reason for their prosecution.  He is able to hack into computers at Oakland County.  That is her real reason for going after him.  Since she could fire him without being sued, she prosecutes him instead?  I'm just reeling over the concept, because it's the same thing that Val Gross is doing to me with her help.  Using his authority to convict me of a crime, because he doesn't want to hear my complaint.  What is it with these people?

You are a professional, and you are held to certain standards.  It seems that Cooper is working hard to do something that is a landmark case, than really take care of the business of crime and criminals in our community.  All you have heard from her are things that don't make much sense.  She is fighting these battles that aren't really important to the health of our society, but go against anything valid or reasonable in it.  People want to know that they are safe, and not going to be subject to senseless prosecution.  We know that snooping is one thing, and hacking is another.  Hackers are looking to steal vital information to use for illegal means.  I don't think a marital feud of this magnitude qualifies as a lawless act of depravity.

It seems that she is into attacking Black men, too.  Her focus and agenda seems to mirror that of L. Brooks Patterson, because when I was at the jail last month, there still wasn't any young Black men working as Sheriff's Deputies.  Remember it was Patterson in the late 70's who started the thing with child support that has jailed hundreds of thousands of Black men.  It seems that she is working in that same steed.  Furthering her career on the one thing that this county loves more than anything; keeping Black people down.

I'm not saying this because now she is coming after me.  It was actually David Gorcyca's office that first charge me with Stalking with no evidence or a viable threat.  Sadly, Cooper's office has less evidence than Gorcyca had and still proceeded in the case.  I think they believe that I'm going to fold like I did last time.  I'm no where near that stage in my life.  I will fight until the bitter end.  I just don't believe someone can be so petty.  I hear she is a thief and looks out for high officials when they are guilty of a crime against the people.  I wonder what she will do when it is discovered that Patterson has been lying to the people of Oakland County about being in the black - no pun intended.

Will she charge her idol with crimes against the public.  I know there is a statue about officials intentionally lying to, scheming against and leading his constituency into oblivion.  If not the idea that they have been stealing out there for years.  It's okay when they do it, because "The Good Ole Boys" still run the State.  Now that Granholm has left and threw Paterson under the bus on her way out, they'll look to corrupt Rick Synder, but like Dave Bing he has his own money and no need to pillage the people of Michigan for crack money.

The idea that this man could "hack' Patterson's computer is such a big deal; why?  If he is transparent with his people there is no need for alarm, but they want to know what he knows.  They want to scare him shitless, maybe he will break and tell if he knows something.  They surely don't want him working for Oakland County, because then he might just hack all of them.  I wonder if he's not hacking them all now from house.  If I was him, I would.  I'd find out all of their secrets and hold them over their heads for messing with me.  He has shown he has skills to produce results and now they are running scared.  This is real shame and disgrace to law, but lawyers are "interesting".

It seems that Jessica Cooper is seeking fame and notoriety by once again trying to send a Black man to prison who doesn't deserve to go.  She would never do this to a White man, because the Oakland County "Boys" would be upset.  No, she messes with "Niggers" and they fold their arms and watch the show.  I'm not saying they are rooting for her, but I do say that they are indifferent.

Back to my case, there really is no case, and when it's all over Val Gross will be put to shame, forced to resign and live in obscurity.  Black on Black crime at its finest.  That could be the only reason  they took such a flimsy case.  He stopped the Sheriff's contract and now they see a way to rid the city of him, and take away the strength of the officers who look up to him.  Even if that is for drug money and racketeering.  Nothing can come from my case, accept Gross looking like a liar and drug cop, who takes up for his crooked, woman beating officers.  The fact that he received my letter after I was arrested is irrelevant, because I will acquire the tape from Public Access and prove the whole city knew my story.

Jessica Cooper is good and her cronies know very well how to play her game.  Get the Black man, and you will be the next L. Brooks Patterson.  It's a shame that Val and Paul couldn't see this coming.  I want to know who builds these men minds up to the point they actually feel invisible?  Val Gross, Glenn McIntosh and Paul McDougal.  Three Black me who feel they don't live in America.  Don't you know that in order to survive, you must either play the game or be squeaky clean.  No matter how many people you have working the desk, stealing e-mails, telling you what my letter say at Kinkos, saying that you weren't somewhere you were...So an and so forth.  The key is self preservation, and if the right badge comes knocking on their door; it's over for you.

Pride goes before the fall, and it's a long way down from the top.  You pass all the people you stepped on when you rose to the top.  Only your chance, as ill-gotten as it was is over.  They still have a chance to get to the top; the right way.  Just ask Kwame...SMH

No comments:

Post a Comment