Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Gross Misunderstandings...About My Sister


I have sister who is very miserable.  I mean, growing up she wasn't as miserable as she is now.  She just always had to be in control.  She wasn't a very strong personality, because she had to think of tricks to get things her way.  The oldest child has to do this, because they have so much responsibility, and they either let it all go or find a way to get a whole of the situation.  My cousin was the oldest child, and she was the one who said, "I'm going to let it go, but wait till Momma get home."  That meant that she was a snitch, and was going to tell.  She put more stakes into what her mother could do, far more than her own punishing power and she was probably right. She was a real softy.  My sister, however, knew my mother was the softy.  So, she had to devise a way to punish us that didn't include my mother and that began her games of manipulation.

Steve is the eldest of his family, and unlike my sister he only has a brother.  He told me this in high school, so all you PPD reading this, you don't have anything on him.  He is very controlling and manipulating.  Couple that with a broad distrust of people in general from being a cop almost 16 years and you gotta a problem.  Even with all that I've done for him and because of him, he still lacks trust and plays little petty games to test my loyalty.  Like my sister they had to rely on their own means to secure the results they want and that takes planning and schemes.  As one the youngest, I don't have those issues and don' take life nearly as serious.  Nobody made me accountable for anything and I never wanted any of it as mine.  I could laugh and joke and let the wind blow through my hair.  They say that youngest and oldest children make good mates, because they can learn a lot from one another.  Steve can teach me to pay bills and I could teach him how not to be so damn serious all the time!

The eldest usually grow to be very good, responsible and conniving people.  They learn very early how to make people do what they want them to do with little effort and few words.  If they don't hold any resentment towards their parent(s) then they can be very good people.  Most do not make that leap; however.  My sister couldn't understand why she had so much responsibility for us, and would pinch and hit my little brother as soon as we were out of my mother's sight.  I told you he was big cry baby.  I think she built some serious resentment in her heart and mind.  She wanted everything her way, and she really needed to hold on to her relationships.  Mainly the one with our middle sister, and she worked very hard for years and even now to make a division between the two of us.  We have more in common personality wise than the two of them, but the things they do have in common help to create that bridge.  I think the word is insecure, and lacking self-worth, and so she creates a hostile environment to keep control.

I was reading this book once called The Screwtape Letters, by C.S. Lewis.  In it the devil is giving instructions to one of his apprentices.  The one rule that sticks out in my mind is creating control through very skilled and controlled chaos.  If you make the chaos, then you can control the people who you want to control.  We know from living that controlled chaos is impossible.  A lot of the tricks in this book my sister uses, especially the one about turning people against each other in order to control them.  the trick is never to get them in the same place to compare notes and find out that it's you behind all the bad feelings and lies.  One thing that he also suggest is never let people get close to one another when you want to keep major conflict going.  It's best that the people stay strangers, when you personalize thing then people will begin to see people as individuals and humans and not a blanket hate.  Sorta like racism, because it's easy to hate all Black people, but it's hard to hate a person.

My sister practices these things very well, and the fact that she is now 350 only escalates her evil ways.  I remember, once she came home from a visit with us and she was the topic of a heated argument at her complex.  Three or more families were standing in the parking lot arguing, and when my sister drove up, the President of the Board broke away.  She pointed her finger at my sister and exclaimed, "It's you!  Every word that comes out of anybody mouth is followed by your name!  It's you!"  My sister being the true devil that she is, told the woman to get out of her face.  She wasn't the one out in the middle of the parking lot; they were.  She didn't want to hear it, because they were all too ghetto for her taste.  Needless to say, my sister had been to each woman, informing the other what the other had said about them (if that makes sense).  The way she did this was to get one woman to say something about someone else.  Then she went to that woman to gossip and carried the stories and lies to every woman who was ever mentioned with the statement, "Don't tell her I said this."

I use to talk to her when I first got home, but after being on the phone with her for an hour, I was exhausted.  I could make sense of half the things she said.  Her lies were no so obvious, maybe because she has gotten desperate over time, or I have just done a whole lot of growing up.  When she told me that one of my exes told her I use to lurk around his house, I first got angry.  Then I thought to myself, "I never did that."  So, what are the chances he said that.  He ain't crazy, but an honest man, and don't go for all the drama.  Nope, he didn't say it, and when I told my sister I didn't believe it, she went into a fit.  I just laughed and said, "Maybe he did say it.  Maybe he wants to be famous."  At the sound of my bellowing laugh, she wanted to get off the phone.

Now, the crooked PPD wants to use her against me.  They will say what she wants to say, because at 350 pounds she can't walk up the courthouse stairs.  They will go to court and mention our fight last year when she came at me and I kicked her ass.  I'm sorry, but I did it before I knew what had happened.  I had been on parole and she had been messing with me the whole time.  I was so ready to get off parole and kick her ass.  Whew...And she knew it.  She and the crooked police did, too.  They didn't need me back in prison.  I chewed them bitches up and spit them out, too.  They really hated to see me coming.  I can clear the filth out of any situation in a matter of days.  It's funny, people really can't stop being who they are, even when they know they are being watched.  She didn't show up at the hearing to keep me there for two reasons:
  1. She never wants people to see how fat she is, because they would know that she is jealous and miserable.  this is the same reason she didn't show in court on the 7th.
  2. Those Officers at Huron Valley wanted my ass gone.  I don't play with their games and I don't tolerate their disrespect and harassment.
If they bring that story up at the prelim I'll have to bring in my witnesses, and I must force them to make my sister come to court to testify.  She won't be rolled in there in a wheelchair they way she did when my mother was in the hospital when she instigated that ass kicking.  I don't have no problem saying I did it, because she started and I have witnesses to prove it.  I'll drag them into court to testify to that fact.  My mother is going to come anyway.  I want a jury to see her fat ass wobble from her wheelchair to the witness stand.  All 350 pounds of her.

Besides, they may have not just erase her criminal record from the books, but not from me and my mother's memory.  She has been to court on four assaults that I can remember and in trouble for six.  She has fought on the streets since we were children.  Michelle Draper, Wanda Draper, Karen Campbell, Tonya Gilbert and Brenda Cole.  Brenda she fought in Farmer Jack in 1985, I was there.  She also fought her on Motor Street and TJ Maxx.  She went to Muskegeon chasing her husband and when she got there and he had another woman she fought her, too.  I was there for that one, too.  More recently, she stabbed her husband's cousin who he was having an affair with, when she found her in her kitchen when she returned home from a trip.  She dashed water in the face of a young girl who made fun of her while she sat eating at the Ponderosa's All You Can Eat buffet.  I really wonder what goes through her mind when she goes to places like that.  Does she really believe people aren't going to make fun of her?  She fought her at the party store on the corner of Osmun and Paddock ( the old Miller's store).  She beat her in the head with jars of baby food.

They have wiped her record clean, as a favor for her harassing me and making me look bad.  She is so miserable, she won't potty train her son, because when he is able to care for himself, she knows her husband will go back to being himself.  That means leaving home and not coming back for months and weeks at a time. She's so overweight, he knows she can't properly take care of him.  She told my mother the last month she thought she was pregnant again.  I shook my head, because if she is 350 pounds now, if she had another child, she could easily balloon to 400 with another pregnancy.  She doesn't care, like I said she has low-self worth and instead of working on losing weight, she takes the easy way and the most dangerous and tries to have another baby. 

Oh, and for the record, she is more psychologically capable of Stalking, and have stalked her husband.  He has littered his car with trash, followed him around Pontiac, chased him to Muskegeon.  When his house burned down mysteriously, her then boyfriends son swore that she did it, because after that he was homeless and his young children were forced to come live with her.  That sparked a custody war that lasted two years, because her husbands wifes family didn't like the fact that my sister went with their daughter/sister's husband while she was sick an dying.  It was like she was waiting in the wings for her to die, to step in her place and take over as their Mother.  I agreed with them, and I asked my mother when she was going to court with my sister, "What would you feel if that was her or me?"  She didn't have an answer.

Needless to say, her husband was so upset with the way my sister treated his children.  One day, he packed them up and after all the fighting he did to get them, drove them back from Muskegeon and gave them to their grandmother.  It was Poetic Justice, because it was his choice not to subject his children to my sister.  I agree with that, too.  Now she is fixing them Christmas Dinner, just in case DHS ask them questions about her.  Her own husband's actions speak for themselves, but I wonder if they have any information about her being a pedophile?  Hmmmm!


No comments:

Post a Comment