Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Oakland County Poor-excuses




I wanted to share this staue with you:


750.411i Definitions; aggravated stalking; circumstances; violation as felony; penalty; probation; additional conditions of probation; effect of continued course of conduct; rebuttable presumption; additional penalty.


(f) “Unconsented contact” means any contact with another individual that is initiated or continued without that individual's consent or in disregard of that individual's expressed desire that the contact be avoided or discontinued. Unconsented contact includes, but is not limited to, any of the following:


(c) The course of conduct includes the making of 1 or more credible threats against the victim, a member of the victim's family, or another individual living in the same household as the victim.


When I was first convicted of Stalking Steve Wittebort, I had a very hard time with it.  Like I said, I knew that ir was a farce, but how an office that is sppoes to be committed to justice actually convict a person of a crime they did not commit....Whew, that's a hard pill to swallow.  My life was sent into a tail spin and I couldn't believe the Judge when she said I had to go to prison.  It had been two years since my last letter to Steve, and a year since my conviction when I had walked past his house.  I never said that I would kill him or broke the windows out of his car.  I saw him at the gym almost everyday and didn't talk to him.  He was getting my letters and never said, "Lesley, what's up with those letters.  Don't send me anymore."  He just allowed the behavior to continue over the next seven (7) months.


I let so much pass, and road out the whole ordeal lost and ignorant.  Now that I read the statue, it says that you have to have a viable threat.  Plus, it now says I did have a "Bench" trial, which any lawyer would tell you was a "slow plea".  There was so little I could have done to save myself. I had to do that time, so blind and so taken advantage of.  The word I want to use more than anything is Railroaded. When you tumble, like I have said, you have no idea where you will land.  I tumbled for two years, but I ain't going to tumble this time.


In my trial my lawyer, William Cataldo, who is now lead Prosecutor for Homicide in Macomb County made a "Bench Trial" seem the way to go.  Believe it or not, I was still holding out hope that Steve wasn't playing me dirty.  I thought that if I had a trial by Judge she would make a fair and honest choice.  She did, in favor of Steve.  With my conviction, he was drug-free.  Free of my brother and his friends drug dealing.  Collen O'Brien is a pro-cop Judge.  She found me guilty in less then two weeks, just long enough to type up her decision.  I left the court room knowing exactly what the verdict would be I even said it out loud to my "lawyer".
During my trial, Steve got to say whatever he wanted about me.  It was his life and career that was on the line.  In the same steed as Channel 4 News, nobody mentioned my accomplishments or life.  No one mentioned the fact that I was a college student getting all A's.  No one mention that during my so-called crime I was not only a college student, but an employee at Sears working 35-40 hours a week.  No one spoke of another relationship I had been involved on with a co-worker during the letter writing.  Nope, all that was said is that I wrote seven (7) letters and he said that he was afraid.


A six (6) foot 225 pound police detective, with a 9mm and a 45 pound German Shepard who was very vicious on command.  Armed with a paper and pen, I was "single handedly" terrorizing a man who had come to my job seven years before to ask me for a date.  Who pointed at me outside my home and sated, "Lesley, you know I know you!"  Suddenly didn't want to know me at all.  He sent me to prison and now they think I'm going through that all over again.


I just saw a news report that Oakland County Prosecutors are going to prosecute a man for hacking into his wife's e-mail.  I'm shaking my head that they don't have bigger fish to fry.  How can they be so petty, and how can they swear a warrant out for me for trying to file a complaint.  Valard Gross is a public official, ad is subject to public scrutiny as well as his space being invaded by the citizens he swore to protect and serve.  Eight years ago when this all started, I was a dumb person.  I had no idea what the law was, and what I did research to find out, they altered and ignored as truth.  But you can just guess who went to the Prosecutor and swore the warrant for me in 2002.  You guess it, Paul "Pancho" McDougal.  I wonder if he's the person who asked for this latest warrant.  There was another guy at my arraignment, but he did that the last time.  He swore out the warrant, but had someone else question me and go to court.  Remember, he thinks he's slick...Being responsible for young women dying the way he is.  He likes to throw bricks and hide behind buildings.


I'm not going to tell you that Oakland County Prosecutor's Office has gone straight to the dogs.  They are not into protecting thier citizens at all.  Jessica Cooper, who isn't my favorite person for trying to send a man back to prison after he spent 20+ years there, and was released on parole rightfully.  She has never been to prison, neither does she know one bit of the trials a man or woman must face there.  To send a man to prison for checking his wifes e-mail is hilarious.  Steve has hacked my entire internet life.  Everyone does that, and if that's the case Elin Woods should be in prison, instead of a newly multi-millionaire.  People personal lives are their business.  Next, she'll be trying to send people to prison on Adultery, but the men of Oakland County will have something to say about that.


It seems with the economy being the way it is she and her "people" will have something more to do.  Then I remember that most police departments are fighting lay-offs and are severely undermanned.  Usually, crime is up in these kinds of periods in America, but they have also hit Law Enforcement really hard, too.  They must not be getting the kind of case loads they need in order to seem busy.  They should just lay-off some of those Prosecutors, because when the County's real numbers come to realization they are going to let some go anyway.  L. Brooks Patterson's accounting reminds me of that of Walter Moore that was suppose to have left us 3 million dollars in the black.  That was shotty accounting, and was more like how much he stole than how much he left us with.


Back to my case, if I don't get a proper lawyer, I'm waving my prelim and going straight to 1200 North Telegraph for a jury trial.  Then I want our so-called leader to come to court and tell his lies under oath, because I have a few things to say of my own that aren't lies.  All I was trying to do, is make a valid complaint on Paul McDougal.  He received my letter on the 20th, it was sent certified, with a return receipt and restricted.  that means only he cold sign for it.  But he knew what I was trying to reach him for, because I was on Channel 20, the Pubic Access station and told the whole city what my problem was and that Paul McDougal was it.  When I came to see him at the Night Riders, he never told me not to look for him.  He made an appointment with me.  I called and when he didn't return my phone calls, I sent the letter.


In all of his his pettiness, he is the one that is psychologically disturbed.  There is a psychology to Stalking and I have never fit that bill.  Stalkers are insecure, suffer from low-self esteem, they usually suffer from depression, nymphomania and drug addiction.  They usually go from relationship to relationship looking to fill some void in their lives that is missing.  It's safe to say that I don't suffer from any of that.  I am very self-assured, confidant and don't abuse drugs, alcohol or sex.  I have had relationships with ten men in this city, and none of them have a problem with coming back.  I will ask each and everyone to court when I go.  Because these police and prosecutors are guilty of the worse character assassination in history.  I have had men and none of them were Steve Wittebort or Valard Gross.  Isn't Stalking a domestic crime?


And since I went to Ronda Fowlkes Gross' home and job, shouldn't she be filing police reports and PPO's against me?  Why is it that Val is making these charges, after one conversation at the Night Riders.  Remember, he never showed up at 50th District Court that Monday.  He just needs to try and not be a drug dealing cop, but he is a drug dealing cop.  So what's his point?  Like I said, "He ain't Steve."  I know why they are keeping Steve away from Pontiac, Val is the top boss, and the top crook.  He would would destroy his life and career for sure.  I know he's not going to try to say that I followed him around, called his home or sent him letters or e-mails.  My log on my computer will let everybody know where I was, and my Facebook friends will tell you I'm always here (at home).  A quick look at my computers fingerprint will tell you that.  Our phone is tapped, and not only does the PPD hear our conversations, but the FBI does, too.  My car has a GPS attached to it, and they know everywhere I go.  So now what, the Feds know if he says anything that is a lie and they aren't going to let it stand.


Furthermore, for bringing these bogus charges Jessica Cooper and her cronies should also be investigated for corruption.  I wrote my last letter in September of 2002, and I went passed Steve's house in November 2004.  That's at the least 6 years that I have been crime-free.  I have not and actually have never been in an abusive relationship, or had any of my exes accuse me of Stalking them.  Now that my brother is a convicted dealer, any cop that I have ever known will charge me with Stalking him?  That's bullshit.  Believe me, I'm not letting it go this time.  I'm a human being with feeling, and a citizen with rights.  Now, I have to campaign for another person to be thrown out of office.  First L. Brooks Patterson and now Jessica Cooper.  Is it 2012 yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment