Saturday, January 1, 2011

A Word to My Followers

It seems that people have a view about me and who I am.  I've been reading articles, other blogs and comments on those blogs and newspaper reports.  Some the comments are really interesting.  Two men had a conversation about my being good looking or not, while other men just called me nuts.  Those are the inept creatures who have never been cared about, even by a crazy who really truly guilty of stalking them.  Any man who has the slightest semblance of rhythm or a penis big enough to make a woman make some noise, has had a woman that was hard to shake.  I have gone out with men with women who couldn't take no for an answer.  If you knew me at all, you would know; that ain't me.

First, when it's over it's over.  I don't do the "let's try this again" thing.  Once we have said our good byes, fought over where you been, I catch you with another woman; I'm done.  I don't see you five days, five months or five years later and think it will get better.  It's over, it's that cut and dry for me.  Since neither Val or Steve have ever been in a real relationship with me, I guess it's left up to them to make one up in their own mind.  I guess they would like to be in one with me that it helps them somewhere deep inside to say that I want them so bad I follow them around.  That is there job, not mine and I don't do that.

Which leads me to a comment on the MichiganLive.com website.  The guy jokes about me thinking that my stuff was so good that both of these want it.  Now, I never said that, but...Carry on.  The men that I actually had sex with, are not Val Gross or Steve Wittebort.  They are two cops wanting to get as far away fro my drug dealing brother and his co-defendants as possible.  Thanks to judges and prosecutors willing to give the Feds what they want I went to prison.  None of my exes would ever say that I stalked harassed or molested them.  I don't have to do that!

For the men who keep calling me crazy, a nut case and needing to be in Clinton Valley, I have a lesson in crazy for you.  Since Paul McDougal has been going around saying that I am crazy and dumb people with a lack of knowledge feed into his lies, let me enlighten you.  Crazy people are just that crazy.  They are not in touch with reality.  They don't bath themselves, they don't clean their homes, feed themselves and the long and short of it, they can't function in society.  Sure there are crazy people in the world who think and do things that aren't "normal" in the eyes of society.  Except these people aren't productive parts of society who have valid, concrete and sound things to say about anything.  They will talk for a while, and you will think they have sense, but when they believe they have you interest they begin to feed you bullshit about aliens living amongst us, paranoid delusions about their lives and the people around them and I have know of such a person who will try to convince you that not only could she have married one rich and successful African-American man, but four.  She is unmarried, living in subsidized housing.

I know real crazy and mentally unstable people, and I don't think I have anything in common with them.  In fact as Paul is saying, I lived with a bunch of them.  I found it interesting, but unconcerning.  I saw them as being not a part of my reality, and went on my way.  Also, since I was being kept far from the bulldaggers, I could look over a whole lot.

To the women who warned me to be careful and document everything; I have.  I have every letter I've written trying to get relief from this situation on a disc, on a jump drive as well as on my hard drive.  I have every name of every person I spoke to concerning this case.  The important ones, I sent certified with a return receipt.  I even have the name of the FBI Agent I spoke to about it, after I was suspended from Oakland University without cause.  Every Facebook conversation with my City Councilperson, and the President Lee Jones.  Computers go along way when it comes to keeping good and solid records of documents.  Down to the edits and re-writes when and what.  If you have a good IT person they can go back through you computer and link you every move on it since its first key stroke.  I'm on this laptop most of the day.  I wonder where they are going to say I was?

To the woman who says that I should be afraid, I am.  I don't have to tell you how crooked the police in Pontiac are.  they are a filthy bunch, but there are "others" who are involved in my existence.  That includes media, other PPD as well as the FBI.  I am so self-assured in my writing, because they are watching.  They can't make two steps that they don't know about, and neither can I.  If I was alone and crazy I would have a problem, but I'm not and when this is all over everyone will see me in my true light.  I'm more giving than crazy, more into sacrifice than some delusional trip.

For the woman who says that Pontiac is in trouble, because of Pontiac people.  I would have to agree, but there are also people who are linked o Pontiac who could help more than hurt.  L. Brooks Patterson is one of them.  May I also remind you that Pontiac is a Black city, and Black on Black crime wouldn't be such a strange things since it is Black people who live here.  In Waterford, it is White on White crime.  They steal from each other, rape one another children and women and kill one another.  It would be a big surprise if there was a Black on White crime in a predominantly White area.  Since we don't live there, aren't welcome there, and are harassed away from there it rarely happens.  Even though Waterford, Clarkston and others are on the cusp of Pontiac.  African-Americans live there, too, but there is no Black on Black crime in those cities.  Why?  Demographics, Sweetie...The likelihood of probability.

To those who actually live in Pontiac and have been subjected to the Pontiac Police and their filthy ways; thank you.  Thank you, for hitting me up and telling me that I'm doing a great job.  Thank you, for believing in me and being my support.  I couldn't do it without your encouragement.  Writing is my passion.  to Tim Melton who has deleted me out of fear of losing an election or having your own sins found out.  You have given me yet another reason not to believe in you, and this time, I'm taking you at your word.  I no longer trust or believe in you.  Thanks for offering me a position at your Pontiac Office, and thanks for not doing a thing to help me, but deleting me.

If you are reading this and you have any sense in your head you will realize this as the truth.  The Pontiac Police have nothing on me.  I'm not a drug dealer, drug addict, I don't participate in homosexual sex, have affairs or commit any indiscretion that they could use to hold over my head.  The only thing they have on me is that prior Stalking case and the fact I lived in a mental unit in prison.  They have used those things to try and shut me up and ruin my life.  Sadly, not only are the FBI watching, but most importantly, God is watching.  All the truth will be found out.  Val Gross is a liar and a drug dealing cop.  Everybody knows it, except some men on the Oakland Press website with small dicks.

Beauty and brains can be lost, but a true honest relationship with God lasts an eternity.  All the things I right are true and all the men who lie on me, say bad and negative things about me will perish in their own folly.  The trap they set for me, will mean their demise.  They allowed them just enough rope to hang themselves and they have done just that.  This plan was an intricate plan that has unfolded over the last ten years.  It started with Walter Moore and his stealing and drug dealing.  It will end with Val Gross and his.  It's just a matter of time and 2011 is the year of Lesley.  I'm going to come up from obscurity and into favor.  I believe that; if you don't....Well, who cares?

No comments:

Post a Comment